The stylish Donington wax jacket reworks the classic motorbike/ scooter jacket for a more modern look. The medium weight antique waxed cotton provides a durable and protective outer layer, while the check tartan cotton lining is quilted with padding for extra warmth through the year. The Donington also features quilted polyester sleeve lining, with padding to provide a warm inner layer. The corduroy lined collar and cuffs help to ensure a warm and comfortable fit is maintained throughout.
The Donington also adds authentic detailing featuring a roller buckle throat adjustment tab, twin needle Stitching, adjustable cuff tabs, and an adjustable waist belt. A two way metal zip is concealed by a press stud storm flap and zip guard to help protect from the elements. Quality branded studs are used throughout in-keeping with the premium styling and look of the jacket.
The jacket features two large pockets with press studded fold down storm flaps at chest level as well as an additional two at the midriff. The internal chest level pocket is the perfect place to keep valuables such as a phone or wallet close at hand and protected from the elements. The use of oilskin outer fabric helps to ensure the jacket is waterproof but breathable. The Donnington wax jacket comes in black or brown.
The Classic/Traditional styled belted waxed cotton jacket
- 100% heavyweight Premium Quality Antique Waxed Cotton (Oilskin) outer fabric
- Stormproof, Thornproof, Waterproof & Windproof
- 100% Cotton Tartan check inside body lining, quilted with padding for extra warmth
- 100% polyester sleeve lining quilted with padding for extra warmth
- 100% cotton Corduroy lined collar and Cuffs
- Sizes S to 2XL
- 2 colours – Black & Brown
- Quality branded studs
- Quality 2-way Metal zipper with press stud storm flap & Zip guard
- Adjustable Cuff Tabs
- Twin Needle Stitching/Detailing
- Strengthened Shoulder & Elbow Patches
- Adjustable Waist Belt
- Roller Buckle Throat Adjustment Tab
- 5 Pockets
2 x Large front pockets with press studded dual fold storm flaps – Outside chest level (angled for easy access by hand)
2 x Large front pockets with press studded dual fold storm flaps – Outside hip level
1 inside pocket – chest level
Please check size chart before ordering:
Do not Wash. Sponge Clean only.
Keep away from paler materials as oils within the jacket may transfer.
We recommend you reapply wax to the jacket every 2 years.